147 WOODROW | ST. CATHARINES | $499,900
This beautiful 3+1 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath, 2 storey sidesplit home, is located in Secord Woods surrounded by great schools and just minutes to the canal path, the Pen Centre and the highway.
You'll appreciate the attention to detail the minute you walk in this home. Featuring 2 main floor living spaces, a wood burning fireplace, a charming bright white kitchen, a formal dining room, a main floor 1/2 bath, and tons of natural light you'll know you've stumbled on something amazing.
A quick trip up the newly carpeted stairs you'll discover laminate flooring that runs throughout the 3 spacious bedrooms and ample closet space, all freshly painted, and perfectly complimented by a full bathroom. This full bathroom offers stylish floors, granite countertop, and an acrylic tub/shower combination that is clean and fresh!
Only months ago the basement received a facelift too. Finished in stylish flooring you'll disvover a spacious recroom and a fully finished 4th bedroom currently being used as a home office. Of course what side split wouldn't be complete without one more level with a high efficiency furnace and AC, laundry facilites, and plenty of storage.
This home is perfectly located on a large lot, separate grassed area, and a fenced inground saltwater pool perfect for the hot days of summer. This is the ideal place to call home, entertain, and possibly grow a family. Every inch has been carefully and meticulously updated to appeal to the perfect buyer.
Call your agent today or book a showing with Dave & Steph to take a private tour...call Dave & Steph at 905-341-7355!
- Located on bus route half block away from public school
- Close proximity to canal and recreation trails
- Close proximity to Niagara Outlet Collection and Pen Centre shopping centers
- Quite Family oriented community with multiple city parks close by
- Close access to both QEW and 406 hwys
- Salt water pool
- New liner and Sand filter in 2014
- New pool pump and Salt Chlorinator in 2019
- All equipment included in sale
- Furnace and Air Condition unit replace in 2009
- Patio door and front basement windows replaced in 2019
- Basement renovation completed 2020
- Roof replaced in 2012 (fiberglass architectural shingle)
- New foundation footing re-poured in the front left corner and rear right corner. (when facing the house)
- Engineer & permits obtained for repair. All done to code and documentation available. Will be sending information to all registered offers.
- Aluminum wiring updated with all termination points pigtailed with copper, twisted, and marrettes with Nolex paste to prevent any corrosion. New copper plugs and switches. (Note: installed by owner. ESA certificate not obtained, but new owner can pull permit or hire electrician to verify)
Here's what to do next...
watch the matterport 3d virtual tour
Please take a minute to click on the Matterport 3D Virtual Tour and see what this place looks like, picture yourself in this home, and find out if this place is for you?
fall in love with this amazing home
Take a minute to appreciate what it would be like to live in this home, to experience what this amazing area has to offer, and how you would feel if this was your home!
call and book your own private tour
Call Dave & Steph at the Luxe Home Team to book a private tour. If you're working with an agent please let them know you'd like to see this amazing home and have em book your private tour, fall in love, and make an offer!