29-31 Young Street | welland | $549,900
Looking for a beautifully finished, turnkey investment property? Look no further. This 2898 square foot duplex features two spacious units. The main floor offers 1400 square foot of bright open living space, and a beautiful bathroom. The upper 1100 square foot unit offers 2 bedrooms and one bathroom. Each unit has a separate municipal mailing address and 2 separate entrances...the upper with it's own private deck!
This property has been meticulously and painstakingly renovated to attract only the best tenants who'll appreciate the quality of this home. The entire duplex has new vinyl windows that flood the space with natural light. Each unit has a new kitchen featuring tiled backsplash, under cabinet lighting, and tons of counter space on the butcher block counters. Beautifully updated bathrooms too. Both have a spa like feel to them. The lower has a tiled tub surround with accent tiles and the upper is a 3 piece acrylic tub & shower giving it a modern clean look and both bathrooms have gorgeous tiled floors with in-floor heating...and it gets better!
A very rare and often overlooked feature of this duplex is the effort to fully separate each unit. Each apartment has its own furnace and hot water tank with individual gas and electrical services to each unit. There's even additional storage in the garage.
With new and refinished flooring throughout, blown in insulation, and modern neutral colours, this property is a pleasure to view. Even the basement underwent a $50,000 renovation with new plumbing (fire rated drainage), new 100 amp electrical services, interior weeping tile, back flow valve, and separate washer and dryer stations! One for each apartment. To keep it all watertight both the home and garage have new fiberglass architectural shingles.
There's even parking for the tenants on the property. They can also enjoy the newly fenced back yard, patio, and new white cedar gazebo. Located just a short walk to live entertainment at the amphitheater, walks along the canal, and fresh local food from the Farmers Market. You can sit in your backyard or the private patio space in the upstairs apartment to listen to live music throughout the summer months or walk down to enjoy the shows in person.
Definitely not your average duplex. Pick your tenants and set your rents in one of the best rental markets in Niagara!
Book a private tour today...call Dave & Steph at 905-341-7355!
LIST OF UPGRADES
2001 Upper Unit Forced Air Natural Gas Furnace
2012 Lower Unit Forced Air Natural Gas Furnace
2017 Natural Gas Water Heater (Owned)
2020 Natural Gas Water Heater (Owned)
2019 Lower Unit Air Conditioning System
2019 House & Garage Roof (Fiberglass Architectural Shingle)
2019 Vinyl Windows Including Basement Windows
2019 Wood Privacy Fence
2019 Attic Insulation Blown In To Code
ADDITIONAL RENOVATIONS FROM 2015-2020
- New water and sewer line to the street with backflow valve
- Electrical/Gas separated to each unit with meters for each
- Complete plumbing upgrade to both supply and drains
- Fire rated schedule 20 drainage pipe used to meet code
- Basement internal waterproofing and drainage system
- 200 amp service to building and 2- 100 amp Siemens breaker panels
- Separate washer/dryer hookups for each unit
- All electrical switches and services separated by unit
MAIN FLOOR 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT
- White kitchen cabinets with soft close drawers and doors
- New ceramic tiled floor in kitchen
- New laminate flooring in main floor
- Under cabinet lighting
- Tiled backsplash
- New, modern stainless steel sink
- Maple butcher block countertop
- Tiled bathroom tub surround and heated floors
- New air conditioning unit
- Open concept living and dining room
UPPER 2 BEDROOM UNIT
- Refinished original hardwood floors in bedrooms
- Refinished grey kitchen with under cabinet lighting
- Solid red oak breakfast bar
- Oak butcher block countertop
- 3 piece acrylic tub shower unit
- Tiled floor in bathroom with in-floor heating
- New 8 1/2 X 12 foot private deck off living area
- New modern carpet in hallway and up stairs
Here's what to do next...
watch the matterport 3d virtual tour
Please take a minute to click on the Matterport 3D Virtual Tour and see what this place looks like, picture yourself in this home, and find out if this place is for you?
fall in love with this amazing home
Take a minute to appreciate what it would be like to live in this home, to experience what this amazing area has to offer, and how you would feel if this was your home!
call and book your own private tour
Call Dave & Steph at the Luxe Home Team to book a private tour. If you're working with an agent please let them know you'd like to see this amazing home and have em book your private tour, fall in love, and make an offer!